Monday, July 03, 2006

What we Are up to...and baby updates

Vin made shelves for the baby room. The first shelves, by the rocking chair, he had help from my dad and his dad. They did a great job building the unit and then Vin stained and finshed it. The other shelf unit, Vin designed on his own to fit the celing and wall...looks neat eh? He did a great job, baby Vance will be so proud of his dad!



My friend Kathy came up to visit with her two girls. It was fun to see her again. Here we are in the kitchen. My 37 weeks prego belly...nice. Notice she is in jeans and a sweater, while I am in a tank and shorts! Can you tell I am warm all of the time!
Reese has found a new spot to sleep when we work on the computer. We placed the toy chest uder the window for the baby, and Reese has found she loves to sit on it and look out the window. Then when she gets bored she lays down and looks at us. So CUTE!

Vin raced in his first 1/2 Ironman and has pictures yet to come. BUT last Wed night I headed down to Waterbury with him for a fun time-trial on his bike. I took the dogs and the truck and follwed the course. I would pull over periodically to cheer and take photos. This photo is of him climbing the last part of the course. He road 12.5 miles in 22.5 mph. So he did well and is getting faster on his bike.

I had another doctor apt today and nothing new. I am fine, baby is fine and still growing. We are all just wating on Vance now to decide to come! I am not having any contractions or very many Braxton Hicks for that matter. So we are just waiting...

No comments: