Monday, June 19, 2006

Four weeks give or take...

Let the countdown begin. I had my 36th week checkup today and all is well.
Last weekend my parents and Vin's were up to help us with the baby room set-up.
The picture on the left is me by the crib...if you couldn't tell. Puppy Dog theme and all.

The picture above is my mother and I by the rocking chair. More puppy dog themed items. (If you are wondering my mom did all the curtains, fabric choices, lamps, wall decor, and ect...thanks goodness for my MOM.) Below is the closet wall and dresser full of Vances clothes (the closet still has my clothes...ugh)

Then there is the happy Vincent and Nala and I in the rocker...Nala wanted to be loved too.

And last but not least...the two people who made the room all possible...Vin's mom Helen and my mom. Without those two I have no idea who would have gotten this room ready.
I had a great time having all four parents here and was so relieved they wanted to help with the baby room. It was an awesome weekend.
The men even built a shelf unit for the wall to hold all the baskets in. Vin finished it this week and it looks great.

We are gearing up for the big day...who know when that will be, but it could be any time. I am ready with this heat...I don't know how my sister-in-law did this in Vegas in July!!! I have one day at 95 and thought I would sweat away into vapor.

Anyway...those are the pics, that is the baby room, and I had my 36th week check-up today and all is well. Baby heart beat good, my stomach still growing, and I am feeling great. I have weekly check-ups now so things are about to get interesting.

Right now I am off to get my child seat installed as a permanent back-seat car fixture...so much for soccer balls...:)

Love to all...

1 comment:

Pete Codella said...

Looks great! It was fun reading the update and seeing the pics. And yes, Dominic was born during a heat spell in Vegas last summer (above 110 degrees for at least 15 consecutive days). But we survived and I think Vickey will even go back for thirds in a couple years. But who knows.