Monday, June 05, 2006

Prego updates...and Vin's Triathalon pics and JURY DUTY

Yes that's right....Angie was selcted to sit on two trials the week of June 27th. Nice. I can't even get out of school and have a break. I have to go sit in an old, upstairs, un-air conditioned court room and listen to two separte trials on two spearte days. I guess the judge had no sympathy for my pregant belly. Can't wait to raise my hand and ask to go to the bathroom in front of the entire courtroom and on permanent court record!







We are at 33 weeks and growing. It was "Formal Friday" at school so I had Vin snap some pictures of me in my only dressy prego outfit. The flowers are out and the dogs were happy as could be to be outside. They each gave me impotmtu kisses.

The baby is doing fine and growing a lot. I never thought I could be bigger but YES here we go. He kicks and moves my entire belly now...which my soccer teams seems to love to watch.

My soccer teams both won the Vt State cup this weekend so they are off to Virginia Beach for Regionals again this year. Only difference is that I will not be going with them...bummer...I loved the beach last year. But the doc said I should not travel after July 1--the exact times my teams are in VB. Oh well...I will have to get phone call updates.

Vin raced yesterday in his sprint distace tri and did very well. Pics posted above with mine. He was 5th overall with a time of 1:11:12, he did a 9:06 500 M swim, a 39:30 13.7 mile bike, and a 22:36 m run. He was happy with his times and feels like doing another one on the 18th, then the 1/2 Ironman on the 24th. I say "more power to him!" And think he is psycho!!!

Right now enjoy the prego pics becuase they won't be around much longer...then they will be baby pics...YEAH :)

1 comment:

Pete Codella said...

Lookin' good, nice and pregnant. But there's a light at the end of the 7 week tunnel. And way to go Vin!