Monday, July 24, 2006

Doctor Appt. July 24th...

So, the next doctors appointment has come and gone...and No baby yet.

Vance seems to be bound and determined to stay just where he is. The doc said I am just not ready to go yet. So we made a plan to induce labor on Monday the 31st...if I go that long. Vance could also decide to come out earlier and make everyone more happy...especially Mom.

The problem now is that my insurance switches August 1st. So it may not cover me on August 1st because this is a "pre-existing condition". If we induced July 31st, the baby would probably be born August 1st...so therein lies the problem. I carried the baby for nine months and now we have insurance issues...ugh...

So now we are in conversation with the inssurance people to make sure we are covered and then we must decide to have the baby this week or next.

Either way he has to be deliverd soon...

So keep your fingers crossed that he decides to come this week on his own...we are all fine and still in the holding pattern.

Actually today Vin and my Dad built Kayak storage in the shed so that kept them busy. (Vin is about to lose it I think...he doesn't like to be kept wating.)

I spent more than half the day on the computer doing Nordic work and my Mom helped me with typing and layout of flyers and handouts. Then we took a break to go to the local "Bucks Furniture" and buy a ktchen table set--which I love and will get in a few weeks. YEAH...my highlight of the day!

So anyway---if you are all wondering..that's what's up!

Take care...will keep you posted... Angie and Vin

1 comment:

Pete Codella said...

Glad to hear things are okay. At least you know you'll have the baby in the next week or so. Perhaps Vance is practicing his stubborn skills. Hang in there!