Monday, May 22, 2006

Rain Rain GO AWAY

What happened to the day when the sun came out?

We are on day 16 here in VT with all rain and no sign of relief. Everything is flooded and the grasses are so long you would have to bushwhack through if you wanted to walk through the puddles.

Can you tell I am a bit upset about it. Thankfully this past weekend I headed down to Mass for 6 soccer games and it was sunny. We had to play on turf because all the Mass fields are under water, but at least they had that option. If you want to know my teams lost 2 games each, but played hard and tried.

The picture is from four weeks ago when we climed Mt Hunger...Nala was taking a rest on the mountain top.

News Bulletin: Vin wins husband of the year---when I returned last night from my weekend away at 10:30pm...he surprised me with having the baby room all set up. The crib assembled and all the furniture in the right spots. The guest bedroom is now officially part of the basement. I was so excited and very touched. It is fun to walk into a room full of baby furniture and baby stuff. Thanks so much Vin...(and Ben who gave up a Sunday to help Vin with all the assembly and moving.)

Hope all is well with all of you...keep reading the blogg...I see the baby doctor Monday--today. Will let you know the latest.

Baby doctor visit was great. All is fine, heart beat was fast and fun to hear, baby weight okay, mommy weight not looking anymore...but all good news. Now I go in every two weeks to see the doc...that means things are getting closer!

No comments: