Friday, March 03, 2006

The Stoweflake Spa

So here I am on school break and one of my friends suggests we go to the SPA to relax. That was the best idea I have ever heard...

We decided on the Stoweflake Resort and Spa in Stowe Vermont and it was HEAVEN! Actually the best day of "vacation" I have ever had. I chose the Maternity package which included a message, manicure and pedicure. I bought my mom an early mothers day package of facial, manicure and pedicure.

Here is how the day goes...You enter and check into the spa, change and wear a rob and slippers, then await your call for your appointment. While you wait you can enjoy the hot tub, sauna, steam room, mineral baths, or hydrotheropy waterfalls pool. It was so unbelievably beautiful and awesome. WE did everything! We even had a gourmet lunch at the poolside lounge. It was just the best day of doing nothing and getting papmered ever!

I have never had a message before so the entire time I was getting one I was trying to figure out how with all the years I played sports and was physically hurting...how I NEVER had a message!!!

I highly recommend you visit the Stowflake resort and spa if you ever come to VT. It was such a great day...I could even be talked into going again if you need some company.

No comments: