Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Las Vegas and back to VT

Happy Las Vegas Thanksgiving...and back to Vermont.
Vance and I have returned to Vermont to find a new kitchen/dining room hardwood floor. Vinny was very busy and did a great job on the floor. Here is the picture of the kitchen table and new floor.

Next you will see a very funny photo of my nephew Dominic. We are on the trampoline in the backyard. It was a great hit with all the family...even Vance loved to bounce in my arms.











Vance and I found time each morning to walk in the 70 degree weather. Boy how I miss that now since it is snowing in VT.
My niece Elliana in the car...we did a lot of traveling around in the family Sequoia (like I can spell that one!)











And the last photo is for my mom. She bought the dogs a toy for Cmas and attached it to a pile of dog food cans. Wouldn't you know they found it and started to drag the food across the floor in order to get the toy. They are great dogs!

No comments: