Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Family Updates

For those of you following the Faraci family blog here are some updates for this week:

1) Reese was going in for ACL surgery today but we cancelled. After talking to our friend, Maria, she convinced us to see a different Vet. So now Reese will go in for ACL knee surgery on Jan 8th--after the holidays.

2) This is an old picture but still nice. Vance has changed so much and I would like to think I look 10 pounds lighter myself.

3) Work is good for both Vin and Angie--just very busy...but who isn't busy with work?

4) Nala is great--can't leave her out. Both dogs love Vance and try to kiss him all the time and lay with him. It is very cute.

5) You won't believe this one...I actually did yard work today for an hour while Vance slept. That's right...I was raking my yard and clearing flower beds on Dec 13th. There is no snow, rain, and warm weather...WOW.

6) And you guessed it, Vin has skied only twice! He is very upset about the weather pattern...I hear him complain every day.

7) We are officially done with C'mas shopping--YEAH. Now we just have to wrap and ship.

8) And speaking of C'mas...my parents bought us a 20" flat screen computer monitor and I just LOVE it! It is the one thing I stare at all day for hours...it's great...we LOVE it--thanks. We even went high tech and made the house wireless so I can use my lap top on the internet from the couch if I wish...so cool! So those are all the techy updates.

That's it for now...updates later this week or next.

1 comment:

Pete Codella said...

Great posts, Ang. Can't believe the warm weather. Fun photo of Dominic in your previous post. It's still in the 70s in Vegas. We'll freeze at Christmastime in Salt Lake. Good luck with the doggie surgery.