Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekend Visitor

This past weekend one of my first students--Julee--came up to visit little Vance guy. It was great to have her here but she makes me feel very old. I began teaching the year she was on my soccer team...she has already graduated from college and is teaching!!! UGH...how old does that make me feel?

BUT I was very glad she made the trip north to see the little one. We even got Vance to giggle--just once---but that had to count for something.

It was a beautiful weekend here in VT with the leaves over peak, but still great. The sun was out and it was so nice. So we decided to take a Gondola ride up Stowe. Vin showed us all of the off-trail skiing he does...places like the Rock Garden, the Ktichen Wall, Deadman's Crevas--I made the last one up--but from the looks of it all of the trails he was talking about look very steep and dangerous. I told him to never show me again where he goes. I would rather not know!

No comments: