Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dial-up SUCKS...

Excuse my French...but nothing is slower than dial-up. My internet is slower than maple syrup! I have tried to post pictures but that would require me to start in the am and finish in the pm! UGH...

Luckily for us the cable guys were digging in the front yard just today...they can't work fast enough for me...

I want to post pictures of Julee's visit and the trip up the mountain...but again that would take a few days...and I don't have the patience for that right now.

Vin's Knee Surgery: The doc cleaned up a few cartilage tears and smoothed things out. So for now his knee is okay...he is walking on it now and just has to keep the swelling down. The doc will report more to Vin later on what is next.

Other than that...you will all have to wait until I get cable so I can post some more great pictures of little Vance. He is growing a lot. He has his two month shots on Monday and I am not looking forward to it. I think it may be worse on me than him.

Will keep you posted...

No comments: