Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Vin's 35 and Vance is 8 Months

My two boys are getting older...

We celebrated Vin's 35th birthday Monday night in style. Angie cooked crab legs and steak Florentine with asparagus, and plenty of butter and lemon. Vin opened some gifts: two shirts, two shorts and "The Indcredibles II--Rise of the Underminer" video game. And Vin had a big brownie cake with the #35 candle on top. No way was I lighting 35 single candles--we might have burned the house down. (he, he) We had a nice evening together as a family.


Vance turned 8 months old...on Friday he crawled across the room on his hands and knees. (Not the belly roll.) He now has discovered that he can crawl over to mom on the computer and play under her feet. We need to childproof the house better and soon because he is always moving somewhere. What is the next step--pulling himself up? I am sure it come before I know it. Vance is also breaking his first tooth and has been a very

brave boy--no fevers (that was associated with his cold last week) and not too much fuss. You can feel it now so it is breaking though. He eats like a monster--every few hours a bottle or solid food. He wakes at 4am for a bottle--UGH. I guess he is growing again!

Work is going fine for both Vin and Ang. The soccer club never has a dull moment and Vin's job is the same--winter injury repair.

Speaking of winter--It is snowing here today and will be for the next five days. That stinks! I am very ready for winter to go away and for the warm sun and blue skies to come out!

I am waiting for the sitter to come over so I can go to the gym--I hope the roads aren't too bad arleady...I really want to work out!

Hope all is well...till our next blogging!

No comments: